Holika Holika Aqua Petit Jelly Starter Is a cousin to It’s every so famous counterpart the Aqua Petit Jelly BB Cream, here are my thoughts on how It matches up !
- Light Weight
- Surprisingly minimizes pores
- Gives a “glow”
- No Serious Con’s
- Containing 80% mint water
- It contains a large amount of mint water that was made by mixing vitamin-rich mint with cold glacial water
I really didn’t have high hopes for this, I was never a big fan of the Jelly BB Cream, and I didn’t expect this to be any better. Well I was wrong.
This made my makeup look so flawless/glowing , and I thought that this type of formula would give me an unnatural shine/grease but It didn’t! Plus a major bonus was that It truly minimized my pores. Holika Holika you never seem to disappoint me !
I just wanted to say that I’m going to be more regular with my posting a least 1 a week !
- [Holika Holika] Watery Petit Jelly BB Cream Review by Jill C (Saturday, May 19, 2012) (cosmeticloves.wordpress.com)
- Holika Holika] Aqua Petit Jelly BB cream #2 Aqua Neutral SPF20 (alwaysbrokeandhungry.wordpress.com)